- Rose Hill is an "Independent, Fundamental, and Baptist" church!
- Independent - We are not affiliated with any convention or association. We are however, very dependent upon our Lord Jesus Christ and the precious Holy Spirit in doing His work.
- Fundamental - We accept and believe the Bible (Old and New Testaments) to be God's holy, inspired and preserved, written Word to mankind, and as such acknowledge the Scriptures to be our sole authority in all matters of faith and practice. We accept the King James Version of the Bible as a trustworthy, accurate, and reliable English translation. We confidently use it in all of our teaching and preaching ministries.
- Baptist - We believe and practice the now historic Baptistic positions with regard to the teachings of the scriptures, to name a few:
1. That the Bible is the verbally inspired, infallible Word of God from Genesis 1:1 to Revelation 22:21.
2. Salvation by grace through faith, given as a free gift from God; no works of any kind involved.
3. Believer's baptism by immersion in water in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost!
4. That the truly born-again are eternally secure in Christ and can never be lost again.
5. The total separation of church and state.
- Church - We are a local fellowship of born-again, baptized believers in the Lord Jesus Christ who meet together to worship God and to carry out the commands of our Lord as given in the Great Commission. (Matthew 28:18-20)
- We are a family friendly church emphasizing the love, nurturing, and acceptance of the Lord for every person. Since we believe Jesus died for the whole world, every race and nationality, we strive to show the love of God to all the people we can. Everyone needs the Lord, and he commanded us to reach out to all people with the gospel of Christ.